The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEB) has declared the results of an entrance examination (medicine) on its official website, the link for which is http://www.wbjee.nic.in .
This year, examination was conducted on July 20 at 151 centres across the state.
As per reports, Chandrachur Mondal, resident of Salt Lake, has topped the list.
How to check the scores:
- Log on to the official website
- Click on relevant link
- Enter the required details such as roll number and date of birth
- Click to submit
- All the candidates are advised to take a printout of the same for future reference.
- Approximately 75,862 candidates had applied for the test, out of which 54,889 wrote the test
- Out of which 12,183 students made it to the merit list
- A total of 7,672 male (62.97 per cent) and 4,511 female students (37.03 per cent) are there in the merit list
The counselling will begin from August 28 at 10 am, and will continue till 4 pm on September 30.
This is the last time the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) was conducted under the WBJEE board as from 2017 onwards, aspiring engineering and medical students will appear in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET).