Friday 10 October 2014

IFS 2014 exam important dates announced

UPSC which conducts the Indian Forest Service(IFS) Examination  has released the date sheet for the written exams. The IFS exams which are held for the recruitment of various posts will begin from November 22, 2014 and last till December 03, 2014. The exams will be held in two sessions -Morning Session (9:30 am to 12:30pm) and Afternoon session (2:00pm to 5:00pm).
Important Dates: 
Date                      
Morning Session (9:30 am to 12:30 pm)
Afternoon Session (2:00 pm to 5:00 pm)
22-Nov-14
General English
General Knowledge
23-Nov-14
-
-
24-Nov-14
-
-
November 25,2014
Botany Paper I
Botany Paper- II
26-Nov-14
Physics Paper I
Physics Paper -II
27-Nov-14
Zoology Paper
Zoology Paper- II
28-Nov-14
Mathematics Paper I/ Statistics Paper I
Mathematics Paper II? Statistics Paper I
29-Nov-14
Chemistry Paper I
Chemistry Paper II
30-Nov-14
Agriculture Paper I/ Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Sciences Paper I
Agriculture Paper I/ Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Sciences Paper II
1-Dec-14
Geology Paper I
Geology Paper II
2-Dec-14
Forestry Paper I
Forestry Paper II
3-Dec-14
Agricultural Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering Paper I
Agricultural Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering Paper II

FS or the Indian Forest Service is the forestry service of India which works for the scientific management of forests in India. India is the first country of the world to imply scientific forest management. It is one of the three All India Services falling under the Government of India.

No comments:

Post a Comment